Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Nine Heros

When I heard about the nine firefighters killed in a warehouse
my heart just sunk. What a tragic accident. But what a credit to those men that they were able to rescue two people. Every time Jeff and Josh respond to a fire call I pray that they return safely. I admire and respect their heart of service. I know God is sovereign.

"This is a profession that we must never take for granted,
there's a fire raging and they go toward it."
~~~Mayor of Charleston

When you pray each day remember your public servants, especially the firemen and policemen. Tonight nine families are walking through the valley of grief.

What is a firefighter?
He doesn't preach the brotherhood of man.
He lives it.

Greater love hath no man than this,
that a man lay down his life for his friends.
John 15:13

1 comment:

Just A Family said...

thanks for the reminder.........
Rob