Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Time To Organize History

Thanks to blogging, I do record more of our family 'history', but I find that I journal less. :o( The other night I copied and pasted most of my Blog entries for the past 2 years into Word, then ran them off. So now I have a hard copy. :o) I think I will try to do this every few months. That way if all of my blogging were to lost in cyberspace, I'll still have a bit of our history. When Jeff's grandmother died she left behind a massive, typed journal which is now treasured by her children. I'm not sure if I have anything worth saying that will be treasured, but maybe my grandchildren or great grandchildren can learn from my 'mess-ups'! :o)

I need to do this with my photos too, if nothing else get them all on cds. I rarely have pictures printed anymore, which is why my scrapbooks are 2 years behind.

Anyway...something to think about while most of us are on a bit of a year end break.

No comments: