Saturday, June 28, 2008

Call to Action

So now that we are disgusted about the Baby Borrowers what are you going to do about it?

It's not enough to spout off on a blog or to our friends, which I've done plenty of lately, but we need to take action.

Suggestions:

Pray, which is most important. Pray for a revival in this nation and that Christians will repent of their complacency and even worse, their bad attitude about children. Pray we would be bold enough to share God's truth, not only about salvation but about how we are to live.

Write a letter to your editor, I am doing that! Actually I am writing to both of our small, local papers and to the larger one in Birmingham.

Write the producers.

Comment on their website, I just did. I know I will be made fun of, called names and so on, but MAYBE someone, maybe even a teen will realize there IS another way to look at this issue.

Will any of this make a difference? I don't know, but at least I will have a clear conscience before the Lord.

Will you do anything?

No comments: