Monday, April 28, 2008

It is SOOO Worth It!!!


OH MY!!!!! I know you are all sick of hearing me talk about the Ultimate Homeschool Expo, BUT! I have to tell you...IT IS SO WORTH IT!

The EXPO opened this morning and I have been browsing around, there several seminars that I am anxious to listen to, some I will even have my children listen to. After looking at all the speakers and their topics, I went to take a look at the Vendor Hall and Mommy Grab Bag...WOW... you won't believe all the give-a-ways!

I just want to give another plug, because it IS worth every penny!

Just a reminder...you can listen to any of this when it is convenient for YOU! It is all online.

Make sure you take a look at all the goodies I am offering in the vendor hall and in the Mommy Grab Bag!

The Ultimate Homeschool Expo!!!

No comments: