Friday, April 27, 2007


It's Frugal Friday again.

This week I'd like to pass along a great site, Freelancebyu.com, that also sends out GDA's (Great Dael Alerts) a couple times a week. There is always something for everyone.

This week I got 3 gift certificates from Restaurants.com , a value of $75 for $9.20. I can't wait to take my sweet girls out to the Chocolate Biscuit Tea Room! Use the code APRIL until the 30th when checking out.

Two years ago I signed up for a FREE, 2 year subscription to Field and Stream. I saved these to put in hospitality baskets when we have overnight guest that like to fish. Then this last year my father-in-law has been off his feet and I've been sending them all to him. He is an avid fisherman.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these tips.

Sherry said...

Very interesting. I'll have to check them out.

Sherry