Friday, November 17, 2006


A Keeper AT Home...
not a Keeper OF the Home

Titus 2:5
women...to be discreet, chaste,
keepers at home,
good, obedient to their own husbands,
that the word of God be not blasphemed.

I have been so busy with preparing for a 3 day craft fair, in addition to working on several orders, that I have not been a Keeper AT Home (Titus 2:5). Olivia has stayed home for the past 2 days being the Keeper and it was WONDERFUL to come home to a clean house and supper ready, but I am exhausted and I want MY job back as THE Keeper! My work at home can be exhausting too, but it is so much more fulfilling. No pay, no degree, no recognition can equal the satisfaction I receive knowing that I am doing my duty to my husband, my family and my home. My heart is at home. It is my purpose, my design.

1 Corinthians 11:9
...for indeed man was not created for the woman's sake,
but woman for the man's sake.

Tomorrow Jeff and Olivia are going to go work the show, and Emma and I will STAY HOME and do what we have been created for!

No comments: