Sunday, September 3, 2006

Joshua's Graduation Party

Finally!

Jeff built this picnic pavillion about 4-5 years ago
and it has been such a blessing when we have parties.
The swings are my favorite.

Gift Table
I wanted to give thank you gifts that were electrical related seeing as Josh is going to be an electrician, so Emma had the idea of giving everyone lightbulbs. We attached a "We are so glad you came!" note with a ribbon for all our guest.


Several years ago Jeff worked at a fab shop and this merry-go-round was left behind, his boss gave it to him. It took 5 men to lift it and get it in the ground.


Jeff built this insolated buffet a few week ago.
I wanted something rustic looking,
but safe from critters to keep food and paper goods in.
It has a stainless steal top that was going to be
thrown way on a construction site he was working at.
I just LOVE it! He's so handy to have around!


Baby Cullin...he's such a doll!
Abby
Aaron and Josh (not my Josh) playing horseshoes.
Men and Horseshoes
Ana, Kristie and Olivia in Olivia's herb garden.
Katie and Katie
Robin and Patricia, Laura entertaining the little ones with bubbles.
Joshua and Pastor Joe
Art, Carla and Steve (future Circut Court Judge!)
Sweet Taylor, Robin (no that's not Gretchen Wilson hee hee), and Chandler Mae
Neighbors and adoptive grandparents, The Vest.
The Hutchinsons (The Mayor of the Lake) and their family.

Olivia and Ana
Andy...Nancy in the background.
Tucker!

Joshua and Mr. Williamson (neighbor and friend)
Friends
Josh (who just graduated Basic Tarining) and Joshua...my boy!

I know I've missed alot of people. I just noticed that I have no pictures of Jeff or Emma :o(, and I don't need one of me! Patricia took a bunch of pictures so maybe I'll post more later. Thank you DEAR friends for such a pleasent evening!

We are richly blessed with good friends.






No comments: