Thursday, May 25, 2006

I need to tell how my husband blessed me beyond words the other day. I've really had a hard time with missing my son, and Thursday was just awful, I feel like this dark cloud is just hanging over me all the time and the sun may never shine again...well...as I was pulling out of the driveway I saw Jeff was unloading his truck, and he was pulling off a full size see-saw!!! I just looked at him and said, "What are you going to do with that?" He said, "I thought I'd get this for the grandchildren." Oh my goodness! See he doesn't really talk that way, he is always so busy living in *today*. Our children are only 18, 15 and 11, so grandchildren are a bit in the future ya know... Well, it was like a beam of sunlight breaking through a storm cloud, a beam of hope, that there are brighter days ahead, there is hope, there is a future, I will feel like laughing again.
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

No comments: