Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Family and Friends

Here are a few shots from the last couple days.

Sweet Emma...what happen to our tomboy?


We (Kelly and I) had a birthday outing for our dear, SWEET friend Robin.

It is so wonderful to be able to sit with like-minded friends and just laugh and sort through the world's problems. I am VERY blessed!!!

Robin is ummm... should I say? Heck yeah.!..she is 40 something. Not only that, God has chosen to bless her with another child in the womb. She is a beautiful mom who has more spunk than most people I know. I am so thankful she shares her family with me.

By the way, Kelly is pregnant too, gonna be a busy summer! :o)

My precious Grandma (85 next month) has been here for the past 6 weeks visiting, she lives 1100 miles away in upstate New York. sigh... Time is so precious. She has the most meek and gentle spirit you could ever see in a person.

So good to have Josh at home.
I can't wait for Olivia to return home this weekend, I've missed her so much. I just want to huddle all my chicks under my wing and keep them forever, but I also want grandchildren...ahhh to find that rare jewel of contentment!

Our 4 month old puppy, a mud puddle and a frog, it was a hoot!

He was bouncing all over the place, made me think of Tigger.

No comments: