Friday, August 1, 2008

A few of my favorite sites

We're pretty busy here, so I thought I'd share a few of my favorite blogs/websites:

Heart of a Southerner....because it is my daughter's politically incorrect view on culture and politics.

Money Saving Mom........because this saves me TONS of time!

Dave Ramsey...................because he teaches me things about money I did not learn when I was young! It's not too late!

Generation Cedar....................because we are at war with our culture!

The Sparrow's Nest................because I love pleasant, beautiful things!

Seeds to Sew............................because I love real, down to earth people who love down to earth things!

To the Last Ditch....................because he is one smart young man. Be prepared to sit and read awhile, but very much worth it!

Sew Mama Sew......................because they are the best of the best of sewing how-to and blogging!

Just a Family.........................because we all need to be aware of adoption!

Sermon Audio........................because of it's great sermons!

Desiring God..........................because of John Piper's passion for Christ.

Generations............................because I love conservative talk radio!

Steve Wilkins..........................because I love his sermons!

American Vision....................because they stay on top of things of importance!

WND.......................................because the other news stations ignore these stories!

My Simple Gifts.
.....................because they are a precious family!

OK...OK... that turned into more than a few. :o)


Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love a lot of those sites and had never heard of a few. Im checking them out. Thanks!!