Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Joyful Momma's Cake DVD Review

Kimberly Eddy, from Joyful Momma posted a wonderful review of our Basic Cake Decorating DVD. While we were gone on vacation she e-mailed me pictures from her girls and it about brought me to tears!

THIS is what teaching is all about! Yes, we do want to increase our income with our DVDs and e-books, but receiving something like this in my inbox is really what makes it all worth it!

The Eddys gave an honest and encouraging review of our Basic Cake Decorating DVD. Hop on over to Joyful Momma to all see the other pictures of her children and their eatable creations!

THANK YOU Kimberly and thank you children for bringing JOY to my heart and home!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking to her review! I have been eyeing this DVD for awhile and now will be ordering it for my daughter's birthday. I think I will put it and a few fun cake making and decorating supplies in a gift basket.

Blessings,
Courtney
www.homeschoolblogger.com/HeartForHome