Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Encourager Award!

I would like to give an Encouragement Award to one of my blog buddies. She and her husband always leave an encouraging word on my blog and on Olivia's blog. In a day when people are so quick to judge hearts and criticize, it is uplifting and encouraging to hear (or read) a kind word. :o) Words can make a difference in our day and our life. We can encourage people to press on towards the high mark or we can tear them down and hurt them.

Dana and her husband have two daughters and I'm sure they will grow up to be Godly women who always find the good in others!

Thank you Dana, and Fuzzy's Dad for always being an encouragement to ME!

P.S. Dana, tell your hubby hopefully Olivia will get back to blogging soon. She (we) have been way too busy!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Awwwwwww.....Now I'm crying! For real! You have no idea how much it means to me to read what you've written. I think I'll print it out and read it when I need encouragement!

Blessings--
Dana

Kathy, Jeff's Wife said...

Well I mean it!

You've blessed me for many months (years??) now. I appreciate that your hubby is kind and sometimes challenging to Olivia. :o)

btw...we have FOUR kittens ready for a home...you want one? ;o)

Anonymous said...

No thanks we have six. Thank-You for the kind words. I enjoy Olivia's blog.I need to stop by yours more often.