Friday, May 30, 2008

Domestic Day Camps and Carpentry Camp

We have our summer booked up with ways for people to learn some practical skills!

With our Domestic Day Camps you will learn:

  • Homemaking~ Purpose and Priority, Hospitality

  • Herbs
  • Quilting with Strip Piecing
  • Making Bread by Hand
  • Simple Sewing
  • Jewelry Making
  • Card Making
  • Making and Canning Jam
  • Cake Decorating
  • Making a Skirt without a Pattern
  • Rag Quilting
  • Cutting Hair
You can visit our Camp page HERE! Sign up before classes are full.

Then we have some great ways for young men, ages 12 and up to get some experience building!


You can check out our Carpentry Day Camp here.

And our Woodworking Workshops here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness what fun! I wish we were not so far away from you. I would love to send my kids to this kind of camp. We have nothing like that here in CA. I hope you will post more about how it goes. I know the kids will love it!

Blessings,
Courtney

Dana said...

Wish we lived closer because I'd love to learn to cut hair! I trim the girls bangs often, but Rick's hair is another story.

I think your camps are a great idea. It'd be great to be able to teach this kind of thing up here. A friend of mine has talked with me about teaching basic cooking and sewing to the teens at our church. My act isn't together enough to try to teach someone something this involved. Did that make sense?

Blessings--
Dana