Saturday, February 16, 2008

Extended Valentine's Weekend :o)

Last night we threw a surprise party for a friend of ours...BOY it's hard to keep secrets! She turned 40 and is pregnant with her 7th child. THAT was alot of fun. You can see the cake over HERE!

Our girls have gone to spend the weekend with Granny (a rare happening), so I guess you could say Jeff and I are enjoying an extended Valentine's weekend. :o) Actually, I have been working on taxes most of the day and Jeff has been puttering around outside. He was sweet and went to get us a pizza so I won't have to cook tonight. Hopefully we'll curl up with a movie and enjoy some time alone. I say hopefully because when you have a hyper active husband sitting to watch a movie is usually a challenge. :o) Love that man of mine!

No comments: