Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Winter Blahs

From last August until this past weekend we were insanely busy, trying to juggle 3-4 things at one time. Well now life has settled down and I feel so blah! I mean I have things to be working on, but it all seems meaningless right now. I even took a nap yesterday...which is so NOT me.

Today we'll make our weekly trek to the Quilter's Guild, maybe fresh air will help.

Anyone else got the winter blahs?

BTW, check out the unusual cake on my Cakes and Candy blog!

2 comments:

Dana said...

I was just telling my best friend today that I feel depressed. I have lots of things to work on, just not the gumption to get started. I took a nap today too!

:-s

Blessings--
Dana

Anonymous said...

It is the gray skies. I was feeling this way awhile back too. I just relaxed a little and over came it. Maybe with all the go go go you have been doing your body is telling you something. Do the small things that don't require alot of engery.