Friday, September 28, 2007

Bartering

This school year I am bartering lessons with another homeschool mom. I am teaching her daughter, age 16, homemaking lessons. Right now we are working on piecing a quilt together and in a week or so we will do canning. My daughter, age 16, is receiving piano lessons. She has had 8 years of lessons, but now she is learning how to improvise.

This is working out GREAT!

btw...if you'd like to
learn how to quilt
you can download lessons from my site,
or
if you live in or near Blount County, Alabama
I give private and group lessons!
For more Frugal Ideas check out Biblical Womanhood!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the quilting link. It looks great

~Niki~ said...

Isn't that so neat!? I really could use some of your homemaking lessons LOL. My mother wasn't a great person teaching us kids that. And now I'm teaching myself. Not easy when you're doing it alone :(
I wish we lived closer (((HUGS)))