Friday, July 6, 2007

Our Church

I love our church .
We are a fairly young church. Our church building is less than 2 years old,
but it has a colonial design that is simple and beautiful!
When you walk in this building you know you are at church,
it has a very reverent atmosphere.
I just LOVE church windows, as you can see below.
I love going to church, I love to worship, I love communion,
I love to be fed with the Word,
and I love fellowship with the Saints.


Jeremiah 7:2
" Stand in the gate of the LORD'S house and proclaim there this word and say,
'Hear the word of the LORD, all you of Judah,
who enter by these gates to worship the LORD!'"

Psalm 66:4
" All the earth will worship You,And will sing praises to You;
They will sing praises to Your name." Selah.





Psalm 95:6
Come, let us worship and bow down,
Let us kneel before the LORD our Maker.

John 4:23
"But an hour is coming, and now is,
when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth;
for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.


Psalm 2:11
Worship the LORD with reverence and rejoice with trembling.

Revelation 13:8
All who dwell on the earth will worship him,
everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation
of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Once again, stunning photographs! I love the "simpleness" of your church. Clean lines. Lots of light. No distractions. What a wonderful place to worship!

Blessings,
Dana